Earn bragging rights as you compete to become Wales’ fastest firm
Join over 6,000 runners at the inaugural race on Sunday 29th April 2018.
Companies large of small can get involved. Teams of 3 or more can enter – every member of the team completes the entire 26.2 mile distance, with the fastest 3 times from each team registering. The fastest average team time wins!
Teams also have the opportunity to compete in the 10K race, which takes part on the same day as the marathon event.
It’s the perfect team-building exercise, charity fundraising or CSR activity for your business that also provides a golden opportunity to promote your company.
Raise money, morale and your company profile!
- Entry into the ABP Newport Wales Marathon or 10K
- Web listing on our corporate page
- Access to Team Management Portal
- Trophy awarded to the winning team
- Finish time text message
- Finishers t-shirt, goody bag and medal for every finisher
- Bypass online registration admin fee (£3.92 per runner)
- Teams must have a minimum of 3 runners
- Companies are invoiced for the cost of spaces upfront and provided with a promo link that each participant can use to register themselves free of charge on our registration system
- Premium packages available – for the ultimate race day experience
For more details, including prices please view our Corporate Challenge Brochure.
If you would like to get involved, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02921 660 790.