The 2018 ABP Newport Wales Marathon will take place on Sunday 29 April.
Demand is high for this much anticipated race, which will finally satisfy the demand for a premier marathon distance event in Wales.
Over 2,000 runners signed up within 24 hours of the race going on sale and all 3,000 discounted early bird entries are now sold out. Runners keen to take part are encouraged to register soon to avoid disappointment.
|Affiliated Entry (for athletes affiliated to a UKA running club)||£47|
|NSPCC Fundraiser (pledging to raise £500)||£30 (the first 50 to sign up will pay just £15)|
|Welsh Athletics Entry (for athletes affiliated to a Welsh Athletics running club)||£39|
*An admin fee will be charged on top of race entry by ACTIVE, who manage our online registration system. This fee is non-refundable.
Affiliated Entry is for runners who are members of a UKA running club. Welsh Athletics Entry is for runners affiliated to Welsh Athletics. You must supply your membership number to verify the discount.
Please note: the early discount is only available to individuals and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Participants must be 18 years of age or older on the day of the event.
2. When registering all participants must sign our terms and conditions.
3. Participants must complete the 26.2 mile course in less than 6 hours 30 minutes – our event cut-off time.
4. Names and/or video footage or photographs taken during their participation may be used to publicise the ABP Newport Wales Marathon or other Run 4 Wales events.
5. Participant race numbers may not be passed on or sold to any other person. We offer a transfer service to all runners until one month before the race.
6. Registrations will close on the date publicised on the event website homepage.
7. Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
8. Participants must be fit to run and free from injury
9. Under no exceptions can a participant collect their race pack after the designated time slots.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FEE
Event pack including information booklet, running number and timing chip
- Training advice and support
- High quality medal to commemorate your achievement
- Commemorative technical finishers t-shirt
- Access to the event facilities, including toilets
- Water, sports drink and energy gels available along the route
- A text post event with your race time (if you have supplied us with your mobile number)
- Use of a live tracking app
- Predicted finish time pacers in every start wave
CHANGE YOUR DETAILS AND TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY
If you have partially completed your application, please click on the REGISTER NOW button and re-enter your email address to access your details.
If you would like to make changes to your team, or your registration (address, predicted time etc), please click the below icon and follow to MyEvents.active.com.
If you are no longer able to run the ABP Newport Wales Marathon you have until Monday 12th March to transfer your entry. You can transfer your entry via a link on your confirmation email.
Fancy taking on the ABP Newport Wales Marathon as part of a Corporate Team? Click here to learn more about our Corporate Challenge.