1) We’ll deliver a COVID secure event experience, where health & safety is our number one priority.
2) We’ll ensure that additional hygiene and social distancing measures are in place and clearly communicate instructions to you prior to event day, so you know what to expect.
3) Working closely with national and local government, we will aim to provide as much advance notice as possible should the event be unable to go ahead, ensuring you don’t waste time or efforts in training.
4) You’ll have the option to participate virtually if you decide you do not wish to attend in person, or if you develop COVID-19 symptoms and cannot (postage & packing fee applies).
5) Should it become impossible to stage the event on the intended date, it will be postponed to a suitable rescheduled date. We’ll provide a number of options to you in this instance:
A guaranteed space in the rescheduled event (within one calendar year).
A deferral to the following edition of the event (in the next calendar year).
The opportunity to transfer your space in the rescheduled event to somebody else.
A credit note voucher to the value of your entry, to be used against any future R4W event purchase (with no time limit on redeeming it).