The ABP Newport Wales 10K will take place on Sunday 28 April 2024, giving runners of all abilities the chance to enjoy the marathon atmosphere without having to complete the challenging 26.2 mile distance.
It race forms part of the R4W 10K Series, which also includes the Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay 10K, Ogi Porthcawl 10K and CDF 10K. Find details on discounted Multi-Event Passes below.
|Affiliated Entry||for athletes affiliated to a UK Athletics club||£26|
|Multi-Buy Offer||when entering two or more races in the 10K Series||See Below|
|Marathon, Half & Junior Races||taking place on the same day||See Below|
*Please note a small non-refundable booking fee is charged on top of your registration fee by Let’s Do This, who manage our online registration platform. This is clearly broken down/itemised at the checkout page before payment.
Planning on entering two or more of the races in the R4W 10K Series in 2024? A discounted multi-buy offer is available for a limited time only, so runners are urged to register early to avoid disappointment!
There are savings of up to £29 available. Runners entering all four events in the 10K series will save 25%, those who wish to enter three events will save 20% and entering two events will provide a saving of 15%.
Head over to the R4W website for more information on the series, multi-event passes, finishers items and prize money for elite athletes.
RUN FOR CHARITY
Charity is at the heart of the ABP Newport Wales 10k – where many will be raising money for fantastic good causes. Knowing your run has helped others gives a huge boost to the satisfaction you’ll feel on finishing the race – and keep you motivated during your training.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Participants must be 15 years of age or older on the day of the event.
2. When registering all participants must sign our terms and conditions.
3. Participants must complete the 10 kilometer course in less than 2 hours – our event cut-off time.
4. Names and/or video footage or photographs taken during their participation may be used to publicise the ABP Newport Wales Marathon or other Run 4 Wales events.
5. Participant race numbers may not be passed on or sold to any other person. We offer a transfer service to all runners until the advertised transfer deadline date.
6. Registrations will close on the date publicised on the event website homepage.
7. Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
8. Participants must be fit to run and free from injury
9. Under no exceptions can a participant collect their race pack after the designated time slots.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FEE
Event pack including information booklet, running number and timing chip
- Training advice and support
- High-quality medal to commemorate your achievement
- Optional technical finishers t-shirt or Climate Action Fund donation
- Access to the event facilities, including toilets
- Water station available along the route
- A text post event with your race time (if you have supplied us with your mobile number)
- Use of a live tracking app
- Predicted finish time pacers in every start wave
CHANGE YOUR DETAILS AND TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY
If you would like to make changes to your registration (address, predicted time etc), please click the link below.
If you are no longer able to run the ABP Newport Wales 10K you have until the advertised transfer deadline to transfer your space. You can transfer your entry via a link on your confirmation email.
Please note, multi-event passes are non-transferrable and can only be purchased by individuals.
General entries will close in March 2024 (or when they sell out, whichever comes first). Those who have obtained a space via a charity, corporate package or sponsor must register ahead of the registration deadline or they will be unable to participate in the event.