The ABP Newport Wales 10K will take place on Sunday 19th April 2020 at 09:45am.
The 10K race adds an exciting extra dimension to the ABP Newport Wales Marathon, giving runners of all abilities the chance to be a part of one of Wales’ largest weekends of running – without having to complete the challenging marathon distance.
It forms part of the Healthspan Wales 10K Series, which also includes the Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay Run, the all-new Healthspan Porthcawl 10K and the Barry Island 10K. Details on discounted Multi-Event Passes can be seen below.
|General Entry||for runners not affiliated to a UK Athletics Club||£25|
|Affiliated Entry||for England/Scotland/NI Athletics affiliated runners||£23|
|Multi-Event Pass||for more than one entry into the Healthspan Wales 10K Series||CLICK HERE|
*Please note that a small non-refundable admin fee will be charged on top of your registration fee by ACTIVE, who manage our online registration platform. Please note, multi event passes are non-transferrable and only be purchased by individuals.
RUN FOR CHARITY
Charity is at the heart of the ABP Newport Wales 10k – where many will be raising money for fantastic good causes. Knowing your run has helped others gives a huge boost to the satisfaction you’ll feel on finishing the race – and keep you motivated during your training.
We encourage runners to fundraise for our Lead Charity Partner the NSPCC, or one of our Associate Charity Partners – but it’s up to you!
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Participants must be 15 years of age or older on the day of the event.
2. When registering all participants must sign our terms and conditions.
3. Participants must complete the 10 kilometer course in less than 2 hours – our event cut-off time.
4. Names and/or video footage or photographs taken during their participation may be used to publicise the ABP Newport Wales Marathon or other Run 4 Wales events.
5. Participant race numbers may not be passed on or sold to any other person. We offer a transfer service to all runners until the advertised transfer deadline date.
6. Registrations will close on the date publicised on the event website homepage.
7. Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
8. Participants must be fit to run and free from injury
9. Under no exceptions can a participant collect their race pack after the designated time slots.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FEE
Event pack including information booklet, running number and timing chip
- Training advice and support
- High-quality medal to commemorate your achievement
- Commemorative technical finishers t-shirt
- Access to the event facilities, including toilets
- Water station available along the route
- A text post event with your race time (if you have supplied us with your mobile number)
- Use of a live tracking app
- Predicted finish time pacers in every start wave
CHANGE YOUR DETAILS AND TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY
If you would like to make changes to your team, or your registration (address, predicted time etc), please click the below icon to log into the ACTIVE MyEvents Portal.
If you are no longer able to run the ABP Newport Wales 10K you have until the advertised transfer deadline to transfer your space. You can transfer your entry via a link on your confirmation email.
Please note, multi-event passes are non-transferrable and can only be purchased by individuals.
Fancy taking on the ABP Newport Wales Marathon as part of a Corporate Team? Click here to learn more about our Corporate Challenge.