Transferring Your Place To Another Runner
If you can no longer take part in the 2020 ABP Newport Wales Marathon or 10K due to injury, illness or other circumstances, you have until the our Friday 25th September at 4pm to transfer your entry to another runner so you can receive a refund.
You will find a transfer link in the confirmation email you received when you signed up, or you can login (below) to your ACTIVE account with your email address and password.
Transfers are conducted through our online entry system, ACTIVE:
- Existing participant generates a transfer link
- Existing participant sends transfer link to runner wishing to take their un-used space
- New runner signs up for the race, paying full price for their entry
- Once the registration is complete, existing participant receives refund
Our transfer deadline is also your last chance to make any final changes to your entry. These include:
- Your predicted finish time (this will determine your starting pen)
- Your postage address (where your race pack will be delivered)
- Your t-shirt size
- Your Welsh language preferences (this will determine whether you get a Cymraeg badge on your runner number)
No transfers or changes to entries will be possible past the transfer deadline as race packs (with runners specific medical and address details) go into production after this date.
USING FACEBOOK TO TRANSFER YOUR PLACE
To help entrants find a runner to transfer to, we have set up a post in the Official Facebook Event where we are encouraging those unable to take part to share their transfer link. We will not be re-opening entries until later this year and those now keen to run in October will be encouraged to take up a transfer link from someone unable to take part.
Please do not share personal or payment information on Facebook and use the official transfer service – which only requires you to share your transfer link.
THIS FUNCTION HAS NOW CLOSED.
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com or call 02921 660 790.