The ABP Newport Wales Marathon will take place on Sunday 28 April 2024, starting at 09:00am and entries are now open!
Act fast to take advantage of our early entry offers.
|Launch Offer Entry||only 500 available – now sold out!||£39|
|Early Bird Entry||if registering by 12 January 2024||£48|
|General Entry||for runners not affiliated to a UK Athletics club||£52|
|Affiliated Entry||for England/Scotland/NI Athletics affiliated runners||£50|
|Welsh Athletics Entry||for Welsh Athletics affiliated runners||£42|
|Welsh Distance Double||includes Cardiff Half 2024 (6 October)||£78|
|10K, Half & Junior Races||taking place on the same day|
*Please note a small non-refundable booking fee is charged on top of your registration fee by Let’s Do This, who manage our online registration platform. This is clearly broken down/itemised at the checkout page before payment.
RUN FOR CHARITY
Charity is at the heart of the ABP Newport Wales Marathon – where many will be raising money for fantastic good causes. Knowing your run has helped others gives a huge boost to the satisfaction you’ll feel on finishing the race – and keep you motivated during your training.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Participants must be 18 years of age or older on the day of the event.
2. When registering all participants must sign our terms and conditions (which can be reviewed below).
3. Participants must complete the 26.2 mile course in less than 6 hours – our event cut-off time.
4. Names and/or video footage or photographs taken during their participation may be used to publicise the ABP Newport Wales Marathon or other Run 4 Wales events.
5. Participant race numbers may not be passed on or sold to any other person. We offer a transfer service to all runners until the advertised transfer deadline date.
6. Registrations will close on the date publicised on the event website homepage.
7. Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
8. Participants must be fit to run and free from injury
9. Under no exceptions can a participant collect their race pack after the designated time slots.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FEE
Event pack including information booklet, running number and timing chip
- A posted race pack including a race day guide, running number and timing chip.
- A high standard of event organisation, with a fully marshaled, closed road route.
- High-quality finishers medal to commemorate your achievement
- Optional technical finishers t-shirt or Climate Action Fund donation
- Access to helpful training advice and support via the event website and e-newsletters.
- Access to the event facilities, including toilets.
- Course entertainment.
- Water and nutritional products available at energy stations along the route.
- Use of the Run 4 Wales app to live track your performance.
- A finish time SMS at the end of the race (if you have submitted your mobile number).
- Access to Event Village with retailers, street food and live entertainment.
- Predicted finish time pacers in every start wave.
CHANGE YOUR DETAILS AND TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY
If you would like to make changes to your registration (address, predicted time etc), please click the link below.
If you are no longer able to run the ABP Newport Wales Marathon you have until the advertised transfer deadline to transfer your entry. You can transfer your entry via a link on your confirmation email.
General entries will close in March 2024 (or when they sell out, whichever comes first). Those who have obtained a space via a charity, corporate package or sponsor must register ahead of the registration deadline or they will be unable to participate in the event.