The 2019 ABP Newport Wales Marathon will take place on Sunday 5th May at 09:00am.
|Launch Price Entry|
|Early Bird Entry PRICE FREEZE EXPIRES 31ST JANUARY||£48|
|Affiliated Entry (for athletes affiliated to a UKA running club)||£50|
|Welsh Athletics Entry (for athletes affiliated to a Welsh Athletics running club)||£42|
|NSPCC Fundraiser (when pledging to fundraise £300)||£20|
*An admin fee will be charged on top of race entry by ACTIVE, who manage our online registration system. This fee is non-refundable.
Affiliated Entry is for runners who are members of a UKA running club. Welsh Athletics Entry is for runners affiliated to Welsh Athletics. You must supply your membership number to verify the discount.
Please note: launch and early bird discounts are only available to individuals and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
RUN FOR CHARITY
Charity is at the heart of the ABP Newport Wales Marathon – where many will be raising money for fantastic good causes. Knowing your run has helped others gives a huge boost to the satisfaction you’ll feel on finishing the race – and keep you motivated during your training.
We encourage runners to fundraise for our Lead Charity Partner the NSPCC, or one of our Associate Charity Partners – but it’s up to you!
Lead Charity the NSPCC have £20 spaces available for runners pledging to raise £300. #TeamNSPCC runners will receive a personalised training plan, training day with expert coaches, a Facebook community to share training tips and experiences with and post-race reception!
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Participants must be 18 years of age or older on the day of the event.
2. When registering all participants must sign our terms and conditions.
3. Participants must complete the 26.2 mile course in less than 6 hours 30 minutes – our event cut-off time.
4. Names and/or video footage or photographs taken during their participation may be used to publicise the ABP Newport Wales Marathon or other Run 4 Wales events.
5. Participant race numbers may not be passed on or sold to any other person. We offer a transfer service to all runners until one month before the race.
6. Registrations will close on the date publicised on the event website homepage.
7. Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
8. Participants must be fit to run and free from injury
9. Under no exceptions can a participant collect their race pack after the designated time slots.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FEE
Event pack including information booklet, running number and timing chip
- Training advice and support
- High quality medal to commemorate your achievement
- Commemorative technical finishers t-shirt
- Access to the event facilities, including toilets
- Water, sports drink and energy gels available along the route
- A text post event with your race time (if you have supplied us with your mobile number)
- Use of a live tracking app
- Predicted finish time pacers in every start wave
CHANGE YOUR DETAILS AND TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY
If you have partially completed your application, please click on the REGISTER NOW button and re-enter your email address to access your details.
If you would like to make changes to your team, or your registration (address, predicted time etc), please click the below icon and follow to MyEvents.active.com.
If you are no longer able to run the ABP Newport Wales Marathon you have until Monday 18th March to transfer your entry. You can transfer your entry via a link on your confirmation email.
Fancy taking on the ABP Newport Wales Marathon as part of a Corporate Team? Click here to learn more about our Corporate Challenge.