The ABP Newport Wales Marathon took place on Sunday 24 October 2021. You can now pre-register for the 2022 edition and be notified as soon as the date is announced and entries go on sale.
|Launch Price Entry||only 300 available||Coming Soon|
|Early Bird Entry||offer expires 28 February||Coming Soon|
|General Entry||for runners not affiliated to a UK Athletics club||Coming Soon|
|NSPCC Fundraiser||when pledging to raise £300||Coming Soon|
|Affiliated Entry||for England/Scotland/NI Athletics affiliated runners||Coming Soon|
|Welsh Athletics Entry||for Welsh Athletics affiliated runners||Coming Soon|
|Welsh Distance Double||includes Cardiff Half 2022 (saving £15)||Coming Soon|
|10K Entry||taking place on the same day||Coming Soon|
*A non-refundable admin fee will be charged on top of race entry by ACTIVE, who manage our online registration system. You will need to provide a UK Athletics registration number to verify affiliate discounts.
RUN FOR CHARITY
Charity is at the heart of the ABP Newport Wales Marathon – where many will be raising money for fantastic good causes. Knowing your run has helped others gives a huge boost to the satisfaction you’ll feel on finishing the race – and keep you motivated during your training.
We encourage runners to fundraise for our Lead Charity Partner the NSPCC, or one of our Associate Charity Partners – but it’s up to you!
Lead Charity the NSPCC have £5 spaces available for runners pledging to raise £300. #TeamNSPCC runners will receive a personalised training plan, training day with expert coaches, a Facebook community to share training tips and experiences with and post-race reception!
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Participants must be 18 years of age or older on the day of the event.
2. When registering all participants must sign our terms and conditions (which can be reviewed below).
3. Participants must complete the 26.2 mile course in less than 6 hours 30 minutes – our event cut-off time.
4. Names and/or video footage or photographs taken during their participation may be used to publicise the ABP Newport Wales Marathon or other Run 4 Wales events.
5. Participant race numbers may not be passed on or sold to any other person. We offer a transfer service to all runners until the advertised transfer deadline date.
6. Registrations will close on the date publicised on the event website homepage.
7. Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
8. Participants must be fit to run and free from injury
9. Under no exceptions can a participant collect their race pack after the designated time slots.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FEE
Event pack including information booklet, running number and timing chip
- Training advice and support
- High-quality medal to commemorate your achievement
- Commemorative technical finishers t-shirt
- Access to the event facilities, including toilets
- Water, sports drink and energy gels available along the route
- A text post event with your race time (if you have supplied us with your mobile number)
- Use of a live tracking app
- Predicted finish time pacers in every start wave
CHANGE YOUR DETAILS AND TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY
If you have partially completed your application, please click on the REGISTER NOW button and re-enter your email address to access your details.
If you would like to make changes to your registration (address, predicted time etc), please click the link below and follow to the MyEvents Portal.
If you are no longer able to run the ABP Newport Wales Marathon you have until the advertised transfer deadline to transfer your entry. You can transfer your entry via a link on your confirmation email.
General entries will close on the registration deadline (or when they sell out, whichever comes first). Those who have obtained a space via a charity, corporate package or sponsor must register ahead of the registration deadline or they will be unable to participate in the event. The registration deadline will be publicised when the 2022 event goes on sale.