The ABP Newport Wales Marathon will return for 2020 on Sunday 19th April at 09:00am.
A limited number of Launch Entries, priced at just £39 (a £10 saving versus general entry) will be available throughout May.
|Launch Price Entry (available until 31st May 2019)||£39|
|Early Bird Entry (opening Autumn 2019)||£45|
|General Entry (opening Autumn 2019)||£49|
|NSPCC Fundraiser (when pledging to raise £300)||£5|
|Affiliated Entry (opening Autumn 2019)||£47|
|Welsh Athletics Entry (opening Autumn 2019)||£39|
*An admin fee is charged on top of race entry fees by ACTIVE, who manage our online registration system. This fee is non-refundable.
RUN FOR CHARITY
Charity is at the heart of the ABP Newport Wales Marathon – where many will be raising money for fantastic good causes. Knowing your run has helped others gives a huge boost to the satisfaction you’ll feel on finishing the race – and keep you motivated during your training.
We encourage runners to fundraise for our Lead Charity Partner the NSPCC, or one of our Associate Charity Partners – but it’s up to you!
Lead Charity the NSPCC have £5 spaces available for runners pledging to raise £300. #TeamNSPCC runners will receive a personalised training plan, training day with expert coaches, a Facebook community to share training tips and experiences with and post-race reception!
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Participants must be 18 years of age or older on the day of the event.
2. When registering all participants must sign our terms and conditions (which can be reviewed below).
3. Participants must complete the 26.2 mile course in less than 6 hours 30 minutes – our event cut-off time.
4. Names and/or video footage or photographs taken during their participation may be used to publicise the ABP Newport Wales Marathon or other Run 4 Wales events.
5. Participant race numbers may not be passed on or sold to any other person. We offer a transfer service to all runners until the advertised transfer deadline date.
6. Registrations will close on the date publicised on the event website homepage.
7. Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
8. Participants must be fit to run and free from injury
9. Under no exceptions can a participant collect their race pack after the designated time slots.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FEE
Event pack including information booklet, running number and timing chip
- Training advice and support
- High-quality medal to commemorate your achievement
- Commemorative technical finishers t-shirt
- Access to the event facilities, including toilets
- Water, sports drink and energy gels available along the route
- A text post event with your race time (if you have supplied us with your mobile number)
- Use of a live tracking app
- Predicted finish time pacers in every start wave
CHANGE YOUR DETAILS AND TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY
If you have partially completed your application, please click on the REGISTER NOW button and re-enter your email address to access your details.
If you would like to make changes to your team, or your registration (address, predicted time etc), please click the below icon and follow to MyEvents.active.com.
If you are no longer able to run the ABP Newport Wales Marathon you have until the advertised transfer deadline to transfer your entry. You can transfer your entry via a link on your confirmation email.
Fancy taking on the ABP Newport Wales Marathon as part of a Corporate Team? Click here to learn more about our Corporate Challenge.